- Recognizing the scores of nurses who work at Elsevier with a story on Elsevier Connect that talks about the industry challenges and looks to the future.
- Making available for free the top-cited articles of all time from each of more than 30 nursing journals during National Nurses Week. The list of these free articles can be accessed from NursingPlus.
- Highlighting nurses and the importance of supporting them with the best possible clinical and research information in a blog on The Huffington Post written by Olivier Dumon, Managing Director for Elsevier's Academic & Government Research Markets Group.
- Kicking off Elsevier's annual "Superheroes of Nursing" campaign, in which anyone, including peers, can nominate nurses for outstanding service. Nominations are accepted at ElsevierHeroes.com. Elsevier will announce the four winners via Facebook in September, and will honor the winners at the ANCC National Magnet Conference, Oct. 8-10 in Dallas.
- Releasing a report on a national nurse executive survey and forum conducted by The Center for Transdisciplinary Evidence-Based Practice and The Ohio State University School of Nursing, in association with Elsevier. The report, "Leveraging Evidence-Based Practice to Enhance Healthcare Quality, Reliability, Patient Outcomes and Cost Containment," was part of an Elsevier Innovation Seed Fund idea submitted by Kathy Wyngarden, MSN, RN, FNP, Manager for Elsevier CPM Consortium.
Elsevier Celebrates National Nurses Week 2014 With Stories, Campaigns, Research And A Special Thank-You Video
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.