- Splunk Virtual Index: Patent-pending technology that decouples the storage tier from the data access and analytics tiers enabling Hunk to route requests to different data stores.
- Report Acceleration: Transparently cache search results in Hadoop, improving reporting response times and performance without moving data. Drives more efficient utilization of Hadoop resources – as the amount of data grows and the number of queries increases.
- Interactive Dashboards and Charts: Rapidly build custom dashboards with a new dashboard editor and deliver an enhanced analytics experience with charting overlay, pan-and-zoom controls and in-dashboard drill downs.
- Embedded Analytics: Embeds Hunk charts and dashboards into common third-party business applications.
- Streaming Resource Libraries – Enables developers to stream data from NoSQL and other data stores, such as Apache Accumulo, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB and Neo4j, for exploration, analysis and visualization in Hunk.
- Support for Multiple File Formats: Automates access to text files, sequence files, Record Columnar Files (RCFile), Optimized Row Columnar (ORC) files and Parquet columnar files.
- Pass-through Authentication: Enables submission of MapReduce jobs and secure access to Hadoop clusters using the authenticated credentials and roles assigned by IT.
Splunk Introduces Splunk Enterprise 6.1 And Hunk 6.1 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.