NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- We crunch the numbers on eight companies that report their earnings after the closing bell today.
The profiles below provide trading guidelines for the stocks in two "crunching the numbers" tables that follow.
Allstate (ALL) ($57.12), up 4.7% year-to-date. Analysts expect the insurance company to report earnings per share of $1.14 after the closing bell today. The stock set a multiyear intraday high at $57.64 on Friday.
The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week modified moving average at $56.03. Weekly and semiannual value levels are $56.50 and $48.16 with monthly and quarterly risky levels at $60.60 and $62.70.Disney (DIS) ($81.22), up 6.3% year-to-date. Analysts expect the Mouse House to report EPS of 97 cents after the closing bell today. The stock traded at an all-time high at $83.65 on March 7, and went as low as $76.31 on April 15. (FSLR) ($68.42), up 25.2% year-to-date. Analysts expect the solar-energy company to report EPS of 50 cents after the closing bell today. The stock set a multiyear intraday high at $74.84 on March 24, and slipped to $63.31 on April 15. The weekly chart is neutral with its five-week MMA at $66.13 and its 200-week simple moving average at $67.68, but its weekly stochastic is flat. A quarterly value level is $58.12 with monthly and weekly risky levels at $78.26 and $78.41.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV