Xerox (NYSE:XRX) today announced a definitive agreement to acquire ISG Holdings, Inc. for $225 million, creating a comprehensive workers’ compensation suite of offerings for clients in the property and casualty insurance industry.
In addition to Xerox’s current workers’ compensation business offered through CompIQ, Xerox will add the following ISG subsidiaries and their offerings to its portfolio:
- StrataCare®, based in Irvine, Calif., provides comprehensive web-based medical bill review software, workflow and outsourcing solutions.
- Bunch CareSolutions TM, based in Lakeland, Fla., provides medical management solutions with real-time integration between medical bill review and nurse case management.
The acquisition of ISG expands Xerox’s services to property and casualty insurance carriers, third-party administrators, managed care services providers, governments and self-administered employers who require comprehensive reviews of medical bills and implementation of care management plans stemming from workers’ compensation claims. This acquisition complements Xerox’s current support of the top 20 U.S. property, casualty and commercial health insurance companies, touching nearly two-thirds of the nation’s insured population.
“The workers’ compensation industry generates $60 billion in medical payments each year – that equates to approximately 75 million bills in need of financial validation,” said Bob Zapfel, president, Xerox Services. “This acquisition demonstrates our commitment to the property and casualty sector and makes us an industry leader in workers’ compensation bill review software and care management services.”ISG’s secure and compliant SaaS (Software as a Service) cloud delivery platform, care management services and analytics blended with Xerox’s world-class transactional expertise will allow clients to benefit from a true end-to-end solution. “Xerox provides a solid, secure foundation to continue to enhance our software and technology based services,” Paul Glover, ISG’s chairman and CEO. “The depth and breadth of Xerox’s services and resources provide ISG’s customers confidence in our ability to meet and exceed their needs into the future.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV