Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference in Las Vegas on May 14. Bryan Hanson, group president, Medical Devices and U.S. will discuss the company in a presentation scheduled to begin at 1:40 p.m. PT (4:40 p.m. ET).
A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at Covidien’s Investor Relations website: http://investor.covidien.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available following the live webcast.
Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates
innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers
value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien develops,
manufactures and sells a diverse range of industry-leading medical
device and supply products. With 2013 revenue of $10.2 billion, Covidien
has more than 38,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries, and
its products are sold in over 150 countries. Please visit
to learn more about our business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV