But before we get to the heavy duty ... some folks argue that I (and TheStreet's Brian Sozzi) haven't been fair to Sears. That some of the images we publish are merely store resets in progress. Even though that's no excuse, here's some signage I saw that indicated a reset alongside disrepair (be sure to read the memo):
There's probably something to that I just don't understand. Either way, it still looks like crap. As does this and this and this and this and this ...In all fairness, we just had a heatwave. But I don't think there was a rush on stuffed animals.
On Page Four, walking into what might be the oddest retail outlet in America ...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV