TUPELO, Miss., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS) will make a presentation to bank stock analysts at the 2014 Gulf South Bank Conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, Tuesday, May 13, 2014, at 3:10 p.m. central time.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at the company's internet site ( www.bancorpsouth.com). This will be an interactive session between management and those attending the conference; others may listen to the live broadcast. The conference also will be available in archived format at the same address.
BancorpSouth, Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in
Tupelo, Mississippi, with
$13.1 billion in assets. BancorpSouth Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth, Inc., operates 292 commercial banking, mortgage, and insurance locations in
Texas, including an insurance location in Illinois. BancorpSouth's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BXS.
SOURCE BancorpSouth, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV