Increases 2014 Earnings Guidance to $1.60 to $1.80 per Share
Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend
FERGUS FALLS, Minn., May 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otter Tail Corporation (Nasdaq:OTTR) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2014.Summary:
- Consolidated revenues were $240.5 million compared with $218.0 million for the first quarter of 2013.
- Consolidated net income and diluted earnings from continuing operations totaled $21.4 million and $0.59 per share, respectively, compared with $15.2 million and $0.41 per share for the first quarter of 2013.
- The corporation is increasing its 2014 earnings guidance range to $1.60 to $1.80 per diluted share from its previously announced range of $1.55 to $1.75, based on its strong first quarter performance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts