WARREN, Pa., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwest Savings Bank (NASDAQ: NWBI) ranks highest in customer satisfaction in the Mid-Atlantic Region, according to the J.D. Power 2014 U.S. Retail Banking Satisfaction Study.
The study, conducted quarterly from April 2013 to January 2014, analyzes the overall satisfaction customers have with their retail banking experience based on account activities, account information, facility, fees, problem resolution and product offering. Northwest received the highest satisfaction score in the Mid-Atlantic Region, which includes Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. Northwest Savings Bank was also ranked highest from 2010-2012.
"Receiving our fourth award in five years from J.D. Power for being highest ranked in our six-state region is an incredible honor," said Steven G. Fisher, executive vice president, Banking Services of Northwest Savings Bank. "Today, customers have higher expectations of service providers. It is our goal to continue to exceed customer expectations and build our brand as leaders in customer experience, serving our customers and communities as trusted financial advisors. This award confirms that we are on the right path."In addition to this recognition by J.D. Power, Northwest was named to the 2014 "Bank Honor Roll" by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. The list consists of the thirty-one top performing banks in the country over the last ten years. Northwest was also recently included on Forbes' 2014 list of "The Top 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies in America," based on the transparency of the bank's financial reporting and strong governance practices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV