BOK Financial (Nasdaq: BOKF) announced today that its Institutional Wealth division has launched a new website for retirement plan sponsors and participants. The company’s retirement plan program, Start Right, launched a new website featuring an enhanced look, improved retirement planning tools, an overall improved participant experience, and mobile access.
The pinnacle of the new website is the My RetireRight Planner which offers plan participants the ability to establish their own personal retirement goals and regularly track their progress. It also allows participants to change features of their plan, such as modifying their deferral rate or investment allocations, to see in real-time how that would affect their ability to reach their overall retirement goals.
“The time is now for plan participants to take an active role in planning for their retirement, and our new website offers the tools to do just that,” said Ken Etheredge, Senior Vice President, Regional Executive for Retirement Plans at BOK Financial. “Being engaged is vital when it comes to retirement planning and this new site will give plan sponsors what they need to encourage active participation.”
Features of the new site include the My RetireRight Planner, as well as:
- Mobile App: View retirement information on the go with the Start Right Retire Right app for Apple or Android smart phones.
- Financial Software Compatibility: Easily integrate retirement account data with other financial management applications such as Quicken© and other financial management software applications.
- Provider Alerts: Plan sponsors are able to provide alerts to participants within the website when there are changes to the plan or other important updates, rather than sending emails or hard copy letters.
- Enhanced Reporting: Ability for plan sponsors and participants to review and download customized reports.
- Step-by-Step Transactions: User-friendly instructions help guide participants through their transactions, while providing guidance and options for additional research.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV