1Q14 Net Revenues Up 111.6% YOY to RMB666.3 Million
1Q14 Net Income Up 187.2% YOY to RMB183.6 Million
1Q14 Non-GAAP Net Income Up 153.0% YOY to RMB207.6 MillionAnnounces US$100 Million Share Repurchase Program GUANGZHOU, China, May 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YY Inc. (Nasdaq:YY) ("YY" or the "Company"), a revolutionary real-time interactive social platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. First Quarter 2014 Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 111.6% to RMB666.3 million (US$107.2 million) from RMB315.0 million in the corresponding period of 2013, primarily driven by a 127.1% increase in revenues from internet value-added services, or IVAS revenues.
- Net income attributable to YY Inc. increased by 187.2% to RMB183.6 million (US$29.5 million) from RMB63.9 million in the corresponding period of 2013.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to YY Inc. 1 increased by 153.0% to RMB207.6 million (US$33.4 million) from RMB82.1 million in the corresponding period of 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV