The securities litigation law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of Orbital Sciences Corp. (“Orbital” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ORB) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of Orbital relating to the proposed merger of the Company with Alliant Techsystems, Inc. (“Alliant”).
Under the terms of the transaction, Alliant will first spin-off its valuable Outdoor Sports Group. Following the spin-off, Orbital shareholders will receive 0.449 shares of the remaining assets of Alliant for each share of Orbital stock they own. The transaction may undervalue Orbital as its stock has risen over 70% in the last year as a reflection of the Company’s success in launching unmanned supply ships to the International Space Station. In addition, following the merger the co-founder of Orbital will serve as the President and CEO of the merged company.
If you currently own common stock of Orbital and would like to learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, without cost or obligation to you, click here: http://www.browerpiven.com/currentinvestigations.html.
You may also request more information by contacting Brower Piven either
by email at
or by telephone at (410) 415-6616. Attorneys at Brower Piven together
have more than a century of experience litigating securities and other
class action cases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV