- Net revenue increased to $2.8 million compared with $1.5 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2013;
- Net loss was $9.2 million compared with a net loss of $6.4 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2013;
- Launched Prena1 Pearl™, the sole generic equivalent formulation of vitaPearl, the smallest complete prescription prenatal multivitamin and the first to contain FOLMAX™, FePlus™, and pur-DHA™;
- Reported positive results of toxicity study of TX-004HR, its estradiol VagiCap drug candidate, for treatment of vulvar vaginal atrophy (VVA), that demonstrated it was "non-irritant" following a 28-day repeated application;
- Filed four additional patent applications, bringing total applications filed and issued to 33; and
- Ended the quarter with $45.4 million in cash and cash equivalents, and no debt.
TherapeuticsMD Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.