Frank’s International N.V.’s (NYSE: FI) management team will be presenting at several upcoming investor conferences.
On Tuesday, May 13, John Sinders, EVP – Administration, will present at the Citi Global Energy and Utilities Conference at 4:00PM Eastern Time.
On Wednesday, May 21, Keith Mosing, Chairman, President and CEO, will present at the UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference at 11:20AM Central Time.
The Company's presentations will be webcast live and available for replay on the Investor Relations’ section of the Company’s website, www.franksinternational.com.About Frank’s International Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular services to leading exploration and production companies in both offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has over 4,000 employees and provides services in approximately 60 countries on six continents. The Company’s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s web site, www.franksinternational.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV