Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its management will present at the 19th Annual Gulf South Bank Conference, which takes place May 12-14 in New Orleans. Len Dorminey, Chief Executive Officer, and Heath Fountain, Chief Financial Officer, will represent the Company.
The Company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:20 p.m. CT on Tuesday, May 13, 2014, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast. A link to the webcast can be found in the investor section of the Company's website, www.eheritagebank.com, and will remain active for a period of 60 days. The presentation used at the conference also will be available for a period of 60 days beginning on May 13, 2014.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, a community-oriented bank serving primarily Georgia, Florida and Alabama through 29 banking locations, 15 mortgage offices, and 5 investment offices. As of March 31, 2014, the Company reported total assets of approximately $1.4 billion and total stockholders' equity of approximately $128 million. For more information about the Company, visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at www.eheritagebank.com under the "Investors" tab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV