J.P. Morgan (JPM) gave the stock an "overweight" rating and a price target of $30. "King is a global leader in mobile games and is poised to benefit from key trends, including continued growth in social, increased smartphone and tablet penetration, the rapidly growing app economy and the secular shift toward free-to-play games," the firm wrote in a research note.
Credit Suisse initiated coverage with an "outperform" rating and a $28 price target. "Smartphones and tablets are the dominant modality of play for King's games, and with nearly one-third of the consumer's time spent on mobile on games, the company is highly levered to the proliferation of connected devices," the firm wrote in a research note.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Pacific Crest gave King an "outperform" rating with a $21 price target, as did Cowen with a $31 price target. RBC Capital Markets set an "outperform" rating and a $24 price target. Each of the aforementioned firms was an underwriter of King's IPO on March 26. The stock was up 5.92% to $18.60 at 2:03 p.m. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV