"It's been my favorite," TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said on CNBC's "Cramer's Mad Dash" segment.
Former-CEO Mark Papa set the precedence for the company's rapid growth that the current management continues to execute, Cramer said. EOG's operations in the Permian basin, Bakken formation and Eagle Ford shale are helping to maximize that growth.
While Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) is a great company, too, "EOG is the best," Cramer concluded.Turning to Delta Air Lines (DAL), the company increased its quarterly dividend by 50% to 9 cents and boosted its share buyback program to $2 billion. Cramer was ecstatic over the now-booming airline sector, calling Delta a "cash machine" and praised its capital return program for investors. Although he likes Delta and says shareholders should stay long, American Airlines (AAL) "is my favorite," Cramer said, adding that he has a $60 price target on the stock.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV