Gustafsson also talked about Zebra's pilot program that tagged all of the players of the San Francisco 49ers with RFID tags that tracked their movements on the field. He said this technology could one day add other sensors, such as heart rate and temperature, to the equation.
Zebra also plays a part in the health care industry, providing bar code solutions for patient wristbands and medications to increase accuracy and reduce costs.
Cramer said that he continues to recommend Zebra Technologies.
In the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on National Oilwell Varco (NOV).Cramer was bearish on Opko Health (OPK), Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), Linn Energy (LINE), GasLog (GLOG) and Westport Innovations (WPRT).
Executive Decision:In his second "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Mark Lautenbach, president and CEO of Pitney Bowes (PBI), the digital communications company that's seen its shares surge 140% over the past 18 months. Pitney Bowes shares yield 2.8%. Lautenbach said people still use the postage meters for which the company is known, but Pitney Bowes also facilitates over $1 billion of ecommerce transactions a year. Its digital solutions business is growing by 23% a year. Lautenbach continued by explaining Pitney Bowes technology lies underneath the shipping options for eBay (EBAY) and helps facilitate shipments around the globe. Pitney also helps track those shipments though one of the best mapping solutions available. Cramer said even after its big run, he remains a fan of Pitney Bowes. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV