Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: HOT) in partnership with Greenland Group announced the debut of Four Points by Sheraton Hefei, Shushan – the first Four Points hotel to open in the capital of Anhui Province. Starwood Hotels’ Four Points brand currently offers what is best for business at 22 hotels across Greater China and expects to double its portfolio in this rapidly developing market by 2018.
“Four Points is one of Starwood’s growth leaders in China, particularly in secondary and tertiary cities where the demand for well-known global brands is on the rise,” said Qian Jin, President, Greater China, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. “We are proud to offer business and leisure travelers to Hefei the chance to enjoy the stylish comfort, genuine service and popular perks that have made Four Points a hit in markets worldwide.”
Four Points by Sheraton Hefei, Shushan is the first Four Points hotel to open in China in 2014 and will be followed by six more over the next 12 months. Four Points boasts Starwood’s second largest development pipeline in China, following Sheraton, which has laid the groundwork for Four Points’ rapid growth across the region.
The new hotel is conveniently located within the city’s new political, economic, commercial and cultural center - Hefei New Municipal and Cultural District. The hotel overlooks Swan Lake and is convenient to office buildings, shopping malls, restaurants, and entertainment, as well as Hefei Municipal Government offices, Hefei Olympic Sports Center, Hefei Grand Theater and Anhui Broadcast and Television Center. Guests are just 14 miles from the heart of downtown, five miles from the Hefei high-speed Rail Station, and one hour by high-speed train to Nanjing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV