By midmorning, the nano-cap had soared 67.1% to $2.49.
Tullow Guinea Limited provided notice to the Government of Guinea that it had lifted its Force Majeure effective from May 3.
"Diligent efforts are being made to satisfy the conditions to resuming petroleum operations which include clarification that the U.S. FCPA investigations of Hyperdynamics will not adversely affect Tullow's operations under the PSC," Hyperdynamics said in a statement.A force majeure was declared in March due to domestic regulatory investigations into Hyperdynamics. The Justice Department and SEC had been investigating Hyperdynamics' acquisition of exploration rights in Guinea. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV