"Streamlining the flow of information from supplier to retailer to consumer is vital to deliver a successful omnichannel experience," said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite. "The combined capabilities of NetSuite and SPS Commerce enable modern retailers to achieve omnichannel success through the close coupling of these two leading retail solutions."
"The market is demanding scalable, powerful solutions that bring adaptability and reduce friction to grow," said Archie Black, president and CEO SPS Commerce. "This is the next step in a successful partnership where NetSuite and SPS are uniquely poised to provide the nimble supply chain solutions needed for omnichannel retail."
The deeper integration between NetSuite and SPS commerce delivers key capabilities to omnichannel retailers to foster intelligent collaboration and build an intelligent supply chain for omnichannel success. These key capabilities and benefits include:
- Scalable, adaptable automation that replaces manual processes and allows omnichannel retailers to keep pace with the digital consumer. The NetSuite-SPS Commerce integration fuels an endless aisle by providing automated inventory levels, location and product data, from suppliers to retailers, to deliver accurate, up-to-date availability and product information.
- Collaboration between retailers and suppliers that is critical to the ability to grow market share online and across all channels. Deeper integration delivers improved collaboration between retailers and suppliers through integrated POS data shared seamlessly from SPS Commerce's Retail Business Network, a community enabling retailers, suppliers and third-party logistics providers (3PLs) to find, connect and form new business partnerships based on product or integration requirements, and the NetSuite business management suite, encompassing ERP, order management, POS, ecommerce and customer relationship management (CRM).
- Anytime, anywhere fulfillment, allowing the retailer or supplier to fulfill from the most cost-efficient and timely option, including drop ship and ship from store.
- The ability to share accurate and comprehensive information on products with customers, one of the most important being delivery date, helping to win sales.
- Built in the cloud and for the cloud so retailers are always on the latest software release and able to keep up with the rapidly-evolving market.
Retailers like Beyond the Rack, Honey Stinger and Zumba Fitness are already benefitting from the tight integration between NetSuite and SPS Commerce to succeed in today's omnichannel world. Today, NetSuite and SPS Commerce also announced these customer success stories (for more, please see NetSuite and SPS Commerce Empower Nimble Supply Chains to Embrace Omnichannel Retail). Along with existing integrations between NetSuite and SPS Commerce's EDI solution, which allows suppliers to seamlessly communicate order, inventory and shipment information from NetSuite through SPS Commerce to their trading and supply chain partners such as 3PLs and sourcing companies, the enhanced partnership has retailers well positioned for the omnichannel requirements of tomorrow.Today, more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.