LAS VEGAS, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC World 2014
- Customers are looking to gain value from the blended benefits of public cloud and private cloud. New EMC Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) Appliance delivers this, eliminating the tradeoffs inherent within the public cloud.
- New EMC Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) Appliance delivers the ease-of-use, agility and cost benefits of public cloud, with the control and security of an on-premise private cloud.
- EMC Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) Appliance offers between 9%-28% lower TCO in object storage implementations than public cloud alternatives from Amazon and Google.
- EMC ECS provides organizations of any size with an agile and cost-effective solution for easily adding hyperscale cloud capabilities to maximize their next-generation applications.
CONNECT WITH US AT EMC WORLD:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
FULL STORY:Today at EMC World 2014, EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) announced the EMC ECS (Elastic Cloud Storage) Appliance (formerly known as "Project Nile"), a breakthrough hyperscale cloud storage infrastructure that redefines the economic benefits of cloud storage for service providers and customers of any size, in any industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV