May 5, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- EMC World 2014
Connect with us at EMC World:
- Mega trends of mobile, social, cloud and Big Data have Service Providers and customers in every industry, and of all sizes, racing to develop next-generation applications and better harness Big Data analytics to redefine their business and IT strategies.
- To help, today EMC redefines storage and brings cloud scale economics to the masses with major new Software-Defined Storage products that enable customers to blend benefits of a public and private cloud.
- New EMC Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) Appliance is a breakthrough hyperscale cloud storage infrastructure that delivers the ease-of-use, agility and cost benefits of public cloud, with the control and security of an on-premise private cloud. (News release here)
- New ViPR 2.0 Software-Defined Storage standardizes and automates the storage infrastructure, dramatically simplifying the management of both existing and new storage infrastructure with new data services to underpin next-generation applications and Big Data analytics – and now supports more storage arrays. (News release here)
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
At EMC World 2014, EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) today announced major new Software-Defined Storage products and technologies that enable the blended benefits of a public and private cloud, delivering Service Providers and customers, in any industry and of any size, with the efficiency, agility, security and control of a hybrid cloud.