AVEO Oncology (NASDAQ: AVEO) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014 after market close on Wednesday, May 7, 2014.
Management plans to host financial results conference calls on a semi-annual basis, with the Company’s next conference call in August 2014. At that time, the Company will review its mid-year financial results and provide an update on its corporate strategy. In the interim, AVEO continues to welcome communications from shareholders throughout the year as the Company seeks to continue to execute against its 2014 strategic plan and objectives.
Further details about the Company’s business and financial results will be available in a Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission after Q1 financial results are released.
About AVEOAVEO Oncology (NASDAQ: AVEO) is a biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering and developing targeted therapies designed to provide substantial impact in the lives of people with cancer by addressing unmet medical needs. AVEO’s proprietary Human Response Platform TM provides the company with unique insights into cancer and related disease biology and is being leveraged in the discovery and clinical development of its therapeutic candidates. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.aveooncology.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV