Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) today announced that it will participate at the following conferences in May:
- On Tuesday, May 6, the Company will host investor meetings at the Susquehanna Financial Group's Second Annual "Get Carded: Payments Conference" at Le Parker Meridien in New York, NY.
- On Wednesday, May 7, the Company will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Technology, Media & Telecom Investor Conference at the Epic Hotel in Miami, FL. The presentation will begin at 2:30 PM ET.
- On Monday, May 19, the Company will present at the JP Morgan 42nd Annual Global Technology, Media & Telecom Investor Conference at The Westin Copley Place in Boston, MA. The presentation will begin at 1:40 PM ET.
Investors and interested parties can access the Jefferies and JP Morgan presentations by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.ir.greendot.com.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a technology-centric, pro-consumer Bank Holding Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. The company is the largest provider of prepaid debit card products and prepaid card reloading services in the United States, as well as a leader in mobile banking with its GoBank mobile bank account offering. Green Dot Corporation products are available to consumers at more than 90,000 retailers nationwide, online and via the leading app stores. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV