SAN JOSE, Calif.,
May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks (Nasdaq: EXTR), a leading provider of high performance network solutions, today announced it will webcast its presentation at an upcoming conference.
Chuck Berger, President and CEO, will provide a company overview at the following conference:
- The Jefferies 2014 Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 7th at 12:30 p.m. PST
- A webcast of the presentation will be available live and by replay. To register for the live event webcast please go to http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff81/extr. The archived replay will be made available after the live presentation and will be accessible for 7 days on the Investor Relations section of Extreme Networks' website at http://investor.extremenetworks.com.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) is setting a new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and market leading service and support. The company delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in
San Jose, CA
and has more than 12,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at
Extreme Networks and the Extreme Networks logo are registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in
the United States
and/or other countries.
Contact Investor Relations
Phone: 1 (408) 579-3030Email:
Extreme Networks, Inc.
408 579 3483
SOURCE Extreme Networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts