SAN JOSE, Calif., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks (Nasdaq: EXTR), a leading provider of high performance network solutions, today announced it will webcast its presentation at an upcoming conference. Chuck Berger, President and CEO, will provide a company overview at the following conference:
- The Jefferies 2014 Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 7th at 12:30 p.m. PST
- A webcast of the presentation will be available live and by replay. To register for the live event webcast please go to http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff81/extr. The archived replay will be made available after the live presentation and will be accessible for 7 days on the Investor Relations section of Extreme Networks' website at http://investor.extremenetworks.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts