- The HC1 can be used in harsh environments and most remote locations where access to complex graphical data or text is needed and using a laptop or handheld device is impractical without obstructing vision.
- Designed for field services and the defense, utilities, telecommunications, aerospace and aviation markets, the HC1 can be used for maintenance, repair, operations/overhaul (MRO) and training and simulation applications that improve inspection time and accuracy, reduce labor rates and increase safety.
- It leverages innovative technologies such as a micro-display equivalent to that of a virtual 15-inch screen, advanced voice recognition, head gesture controls and video streaming to navigate applications that access and view business-critical documents and schematics.
Motorola Solutions Wins 2014 Edison Award For HC1 Headset Computer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts