Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) announced today that its Frontier Secure suite of products now offers small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) greater security, protection and control. Powered by security leader F-Secure®, Frontier Secure’s Computer Security Pro for PCs/Macs and Mobile Security Pro for Android OS-based mobile devices offer an advanced, low cost and low maintenance solution designed to protect small and medium businesses from cyber threats.
Kelly Morgan, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Frontier Secure, cites security as a prime benefit of the new product set. "Small and medium businesses are losing revenue to security-related downtimes that average 2-3.5 hours, 2-4 times a year.” He notes that compounding the problem, “87 percent of SMBs have no written Internet security policy for employees and 69 percent allow employees to `Bring Your Own Device’ to work.”
Morgan adds, “Our high-value solution, powered by F-Secure®, offers a web-based admin console able to manage mobile devices as well as traditional office PCs and Macs. With 99 percent of mobile malware targeting Android OS-based devices, Mobile Security Pro is an excellent first step into the mobile application space for Frontier and our customers.”
Frontier Secure’s Computer Security Pro includes:
- Virus and Spy Protection: Provides real-time protection against viruses, worms and Trojans, stopping attacks via email, web, floppy disks and CD-ROMs. Also detects and removes spyware and rootkits secretly installed on devices.
- Internet Shield: Helps prevent intrusion from hackers and other Internet-based threats. Advanced components including firewall and application control ensure security while online.
- Spam Control: Controls all inbound mail and separates spam by placing it in a separate folder.
- Management Portal: Facilitates real-time monitoring and troubleshooting of all protected workstations.
- OS Flexibility: Supports popular operating systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Mac OS X.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts