NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Ariad (ARIA) was upgraded at Jefferies to buy. Twelve-month price target is $14. Expect Iclusig to exceed low expectations in the coming quarters, Jefferies said.
BB&T (BBT) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $46.50. Estimates were also increased, given higher loan growth and cost-cutting efforts, Credit Suisse said.
Bunge Ltd. (BG) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.Brocade (BRCD) was downgraded at Summit Research to sell. Twelve-month price target is $7. Outlook is deteriorating for the fibre channel business, Summit Research said. (CRM) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $65. Valuation call, as the stock is down 20% from its highs, Deutsche Bank said. Covanta (CVA) was upgraded at Wedbush to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $23. Company is keeping a tight lid on costs and has good visibility for growth in the coming quarters, Wedbush said. Covance (CVD) was upgraded at Piper Jaffray to overweight from neutral. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $99, Piper Jaffray said. Disney (DIS) was upgraded at Topeka Capital to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $91. Expecting strong park results in the quarterly results later this week, Topeka Capital said. (EL) was downgraded to market perform from outperform at BMO Capital. Twelve-month price target is $76. Company is facing difficult comps, BMO Capital said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV