- Two thirds of businesses currently export globally and of these companies, only one third export to the E.U.
- Of those businesses that target Europe for export, 37 per cent expect CETA to compel them to increase export volumes to E.U. markets
- Only 17 per cent of respondents anticipate the deal to motivate them to examine opportunities in Europe for the first time.
- Businesses that have a supply chain strategy in place (62.7%) are much more likely to believe that their organizations could leverage CETA to their advantage than those that don't (43.7%)
- Overall businesses were more likely to exceed their growth benchmarks with a supply chain strategy in place (24.6%), rather than without (16.3%)
- Nearly 6 in 10 organizations have a supply chain/shipping strategy
Less Than Half Of Canadian Businesses Familiar With CETA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.