GreenHunter Resources, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GRH) (NYSE MKT: GRH.PRC), a diversified water resource, waste management and environmental services company specializing in the unconventional oil and natural gas shale resource plays, announced today that it has established a new environmental solutions division in conjunction with its Total Water Management Solutions™. Mr. Paul Falgoust has been promoted to Vice President of this business segment and will work closely with existing management of the Appalachian Division to build out this new business.
GreenHunter Environmental Solutions’ (GHES) initial business lines will handle our existing customer needs in the following areas and will expand based on customer demand:
- Roll off services, offering versatility in storing and transporting dry or wet materials, cleanup material, construction debris and equipment. Sludge boxes, Vacuum boxes, dewatering boxes and general debris boxes are some of the storage options we provide
- Vacuum Service of cement, sludge, lime, sands, and gravel. GHES is capable of vacuuming material from up to 1,000 feet away and can discharge the material into trucks, dumpsters or landfills
- Vessel, Tank, and Work Surface Cleaning Services utilize water jet technology to remove scale, hydrocarbons, coke, baked polymers and other difficult deposits from various process vessels and tanks, which will include:
- Decommissioning Services
- Frac Tank Cleaning
- Rig Platform Cleaning
- Mud Pits
- Waste Minimization and Transportation
- Confined Space Cleaning and Rescue
Following the initial rollout of these business lines, additional segments such as spill response and waste storage, solidification, and disposal may be added.
Commenting on the establishment of this additional business segment, Mr. Kirk Trosclair, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer stated, “Due to customer demand and the amount of business we have been referring to locally based environmental service companies, we recently made the decision to add this new business segment to our Total Water Management Solutions™ package of services. We already own most of the equipment necessary to begin providing immediate services without the expenditure of significant new capital. We also have in-house management personnel who have the existing qualifications necessary to initiate this business immediately. In order to maintain and continue to build out our position as an end-to-end provider of Oilfield Fluid Management Solutions™ to producers, an environmental division is another natural next step for GreenHunter Resources.”