- Partnering with diverse professional organizations including INROADS, The POSSE Foundation, the National Black MBA Association and the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting.
- Launching employee-led diversity networks focused on the attraction, retention and development of all Travelers employees, many of whom are engaged by the company’s leaders to influence business strategy. More than 5,000 employees have joined at least one of the Diversity Networks to date, more than double what most employers see according to a study conducted by Mercer on employee resource groups.
- Supporting the company’s signature education program, Travelers EDGE: Empowering Dreams for Graduation and Employment. EDGE is designed to increase the number of underrepresented individuals who complete a bachelor's degree and are prepared for a career at Travelers or within the Insurance and Financial Services industry. The program was lauded by the Pell Institute as a “model” on the “cutting edge of college access and success support.”
Travelers Recognized For Commitment To Diversity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.