Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN) today announced that it will webcast the Company’s presentation at three upcoming investment conferences.
Illumina will webcast its presentation at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, on May 13, 2014. The live webcast is scheduled to begin at 9:20 AM PT and will feature an overview of the company by Jay Flatley, Chief Executive Officer, followed by a question and answer session.
Illumina will also webcast its presentation at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference in San Francisco, California, on June 3, 2014. The live webcast is scheduled to begin at 4:20 PM PT and will feature an overview of the company by Francis deSouza, President, followed by a question and answer session.
Illumina will also webcast its presentation at the Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, on June 11, 2014. The live webcast is scheduled to begin at 9:20 AM PT and will feature a brief overview of the company by Jay Flatley, Chief Executive Officer, followed by a question and answer session.The webcasts can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of Illumina's web site under the "Company" tab at www.illumina.com. About Illumina Illumina ( www.illumina.com) is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of life science tools and integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and function. We provide innovative sequencing and array-based solutions for genotyping, copy number variation analysis, methylation studies, gene expression profiling, and low-multiplex analysis of DNA, RNA, and protein. We also provide tools and services that are fueling advances in consumer genomics and diagnostics. Our technology and products accelerate genetic analysis research and its application, paving the way for molecular medicine and ultimately transforming healthcare.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV