BEIJING, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation ("Sinopec" or "the Company") (HKEX: 386; CH: 600028; NYSE: SNP) announced that it has filed its 2013 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
The 2013 Annual Report is posted on the Company website at www.sinopec.com and can also be accessed electronically at www.sec.gov. Upon request, the Company will also deliver free of charge within a reasonable time, a hard copy of its 2013 Annual Report, including its complete audited financial statements. To request a hard copy, please contact the Company's Investor Relations team by telephone at +86 10 5996 0028, by e-mail at email@example.com or by written request to Board Secretariat at No. 22 Chaoyangmen North Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100728 Re: 2013 Annual Report.
Sinopec is one of the largest integrated energy and chemical companies with upstream, midstream and downstream operations in China. Its principal operations include: the exploration and production, pipeline transportation and sales of petroleum and natural gas; the sales, storage and transportation of petroleum products, petrochemical products, coal chemical products, synthetic fiber, fertilizer and other chemical products; import and export, as well as import and export agency business of oil, natural gas, petroleum products, petrochemical and chemical products, and other commodities and technologies; and research, development and application of technologies and information.Adhering to its corporate mission of enterprise development, contribution to the country, shareholder value creation, social responsibility and employee wellbeing, Sinopec implements strategies of resources, markets, integration, internationalisation, differentiation and green low-carbon development with a view to realize its vision of building a world first class energy and chemical company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV