- The QQQ gets back above its 50-day moving average.
- The IWM gets above its 50-day moving average or at the least continues to rally.
- An increase in the number of S&P 500 components making 20-day highs.
- Downside follow-through of the Utilities Select Sector ETF (XLU) vs. the Consumer Discretionary Select Sector ETF (XLY) sector.
- And lastly, signs of accumulation through price and volume acceleration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV