One day after the company's annual meeting attracted 38,000 people, shareholders participated in a 5k run Sunday and planned to keep shopping at Omaha businesses owned by Berkshire.
Three of Buffett's key assistants -- Tracy Britt Cool and investment managers Ted Weschler and Todd Combs -- led the 5k race downtown.
Buffett was to sell jewelry and play bridge with shareholders on Sunday at Berkshire's Borsheims jewelry store. Then he was to visit private shareholder dinners at two of his favorite Omaha steak houses, Gorat's and Piccolo's.Buffett will wrap up the festivities with a series of television interviews Monday morning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV