ATLANTA, May 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Echologics, alongside Severn Trent Water and Loughborough University, took home the Water Industry Achievement Awards' Most Innovative New Technology of the Year and the overall Outstanding Innovation 2014 awards. Echologics won both awards for LeakFinderST ™, an advanced leak noise correlator jointly developed by the three organizations.
Organized by WET News and Water & Wastewater Treatment, the Water Industry Achievement Awards recognize industry leaders with outstanding innovation in the UK water industry and outstanding innovation and best practices across the industry as a whole.
An affiliate of Mueller Co., Echologics is a leading developer and provider of acoustic-based technologies for water loss management, leak detection and pipe condition assessment.The Most Innovative New Technology of the Year award, which recognizes a ground-breaking product or technology, has been awarded only since 2013. The Outstanding Innovation 2014 award is given to the overall winner and recognizes products or companies with the most significant new contribution to the water industry. Severn Trent Water with Loughborough University undertook research to further improve leak detection with plastic piping. Following promising research and the filing of a patent application, Severn Trent partnered with Echologics to design and commercially launch a correlator, branded LeakFinderST, which features improved performance in terms of accuracy and speed of correlation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV