BETHESDA, Md., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- When it comes to taking care of your most loyal customers, Marriott Rewards continues to raise the bar and outperform the competition. The global loyalty program is the all-time leading recipient of Freddie Awards and was just named 2014 Hotel Program of the Year for the seventh year in a row.
In addition to Best Hotel Loyalty Program-Americas, Marriott Rewards also won: Best Promotion – Americas; Best Redemption Ability – Americas; and Best Customer Service – Americas. The Freddie Awards globally recognizes excellence in frequent traveler programs and this year nearly eight million travelers from 195 countries and territories voted online to pick the winner.
From the very beginning, Marriott Rewards has been focused on developing long-term relationships with its members, making sure that their loyalty is rewarded with every stay. With more than 3,800 and 14 unique brands, Marriott Rewards has something for everyone and the Freddies are one of the highest compliments received from the membership each year.
Marriott Rewards has also been named top hotel loyalty program in customer satisfaction by J.D. Power, and best hotel loyalty program by the readers of US News & World Report, About.com, Global Traveler, Executive Travel and BusinessWeek magazines. In 2013, Hotel Magazine awarded Marriott Rewards the 2013 Golden Horse Award for the "Most Popular Membership Program in China".Marriott Rewards is free to join and has no blackout dates*. Members can earn and redeem points at 14 distinct hotel brands with more than 3,800 hotels in 70 countries and territories, including Marriott Rewards luxury partner The Ritz-Carlton. Members can also redeem points for frequent flyer miles, cruises, car rentals, merchandise and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV