Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Provida S.A. (NYSE: PVD) (“Provida”) hereby announces that on April 30, 2014, Provida filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 (the “2013 Annual Report”) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The 2013 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting either the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov or Provida’s website at www.provida.cl and http://www.provida.cl/empresa/reportes/informe-20f/index.html?WT.ac=GN_empresa_reportes_informe-20f
In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of Provida’s complete audited financial statements free of charge by requesting a copy from Provida’s Investor Relations Office at (56 2) 2351-1483 or email: email@example.com.
Any further information or questions regarding the 2013 Annual Report may be obtained by contacting María Paz Yánez Macías, Chief Financial Officer at (56 2) 2351-1483 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV