MAUMEE, Ohio, May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend on its common and Series B convertible preferred stock for the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
The Board declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, payable June 6 to holders of Dana common stock as of May 16.
Dana's Board also authorized the payment of a dividend to shareholders of 4.0 percent Series B Convertible Preferred Stock. A cash payment of $1.00 per share representing a quarterly dividend will be payable May 30 to preferred shareholders of record as of May 9.
About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities. Founded in 1904 and based in Maumee, Ohio, the company employs 23,000 people in 26 countries on six continents. In 2013, Dana generated sales of $6.8 billion. For more information, please visit dana.com.SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV