Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today that Gebhard Rainer, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at Baird’s 2014 Growth Stock Conference being held in Chicago at approximately 3:00 p.m. CT on Tuesday, May 6, 2014.
All interested persons may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the presentation, which may be accessed through the Company’s website at www.hyatt.com and selecting the Investor Relations link located at the bottom of the page. A replay will be available for 90 days.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries manage, franchise, own and develop hotels and resorts under the
Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara ™ and
Hyatt Ziva ™ brand names and have locations on six continents.
Hyatt Residential Group, Inc. , a
Hyatt Hotels Corporation subsidiary, develops, operates, markets or licenses
Hyatt Residences® and
Hyatt Residence Club® . As of March 31, 2014, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 554 properties in 47 countries. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV