Delta Apparel, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DLA) announced today that the Company will deliver a presentation on its business strategy and financial results to investors at Sidoti & Company’s Semi-Annual Microcap Conference being held at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled for Friday, May 9, 2014, at 11:20 a.m. ET. Delta Apparel management will also be available for one-on-one meetings during the day at the conference. For additional information or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Delta Apparel management, please contact your Sidoti & Company representative.
The conference presentation will be available on Delta Apparel's website at www.deltaapparelinc.com.
About Delta Apparel, Inc.
Delta Apparel, Inc., along with its operating subsidiaries, M.J. Soffe, LLC, Junkfood Clothing Company, To The Game, LLC and Art Gun, LLC, is an international design, marketing, manufacturing, and sourcing company that features a diverse portfolio of lifestyle basic and branded activewear apparel and headwear. The Company specializes in selling casual and athletic products across distribution tiers, including specialty stores, boutiques, department stores, mid-tier and mass chains, college bookstores and the U.S. military. The Company’s products are made available direct-to-consumer on its websites at
www.deltaapparel.com. The Company's operations are located throughout the United States, Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico, and it employs approximately 6,900 people worldwide. Additional information about the Company is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV