SEATTLE, May 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jones Soda Co. (OTCQB:JSDA), a leader in the premium soda category and known for its unique branding and innovative marketing, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss financial results for its first quarter on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Jones Soda will announce its financial results for this period in a press release after the market close on May 8, 2014.
This call will be webcast and can be accessed by visiting the Investor section of the Company's website at www.jonessoda.com . Investors may also listen to the call via telephone by dialing (719) 325-2281 (confirmation code: 2336190). In addition, a telephone replay will be available by dialing (858) 384-5517 (confirmation code: 2336190) through May 15, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
About Jones Soda Co.Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co. ® (OTCQB:JSDA) markets and distributes premium beverages under the Jones ® Soda, Jones Zilch ® and Jones Stripped™ brands. A leader in the premium soda category, Jones Soda is known for its variety of flavors, high quality ingredients (including pure cane sugar), and innovative labeling technique that incorporates always-changing photos sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers in markets primarily across North America. For more information, visit www.jonessoda.com or www.myjones.com .
CONTACT: For further information, contact: Carrie Traner Vice President of Finance Jones Soda Co. (206) 624-3357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV