By early afternoon, shares had spiked 8.4% to $32.07.
In its March-ending quarter, the company posted net income of 61 cents a share and revenue of $491.77 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected net income of 22 cents a share and revenue of $443.27 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AEM Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts