HAMPTON, N.J., May 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLDX) announced today that Anthony Marucci, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview at the Deutsche Bank 39 th Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 11:20 a.m. ET at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston and at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 4:20 p.m. PT at the Encore at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
The live webcasts of the presentations will be available online on the "Events & Presentations" page of the "Investors & Media" section of the Celldex website. Replays of the presentations will be available following each event.
About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.Celldex is developing targeted therapeutics to address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. Our pipeline is built from a proprietary portfolio of antibodies and immunomodulators used alone and in strategic combinations to create novel, disease-specific therapies that induce, enhance or suppress the body's immune response. Visit http://www.celldextherapeutics.com.
CONTACT: Sarah Cavanaugh Vice President of Investor Relations & Corp Communications Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (781) 433-3161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV