ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- C1 Bank announced today that it will open its next banking center on May 7 th at 1519 Main Street in Downtown Sarasota. This will mark C1 Bank's 28 th location, and first in Sarasota County. CEO Trevor Burgess said, "We are very excited about coming to Main Street Sarasota. It has been a goal of C1 Bank to open in Sarasota County and we are proud to become a part of this vibrant community."
C1 Bank traces its history to Manatee County with locations in Lakewood Ranch, West Bradenton and Braden River. Opening in Sarasota extends the bank further into the fabric of the Sarasota- Manatee market. Chief Operating Officer, Rita Lowman noted, "Opening in Sarasota will allow us to serve the banking needs of the entrepreneurs in this community. We are passionate about serving the needs of our clients and welcome businesses and families to visit our flagship location on Main Street."
The Sarasota banking Center has a distinctive design fitting with Main Street's historic designation. Designer Rob Bowen and architect Lisa Wannemacher worked to resurrect the historic facade and incorporate C1 Bank's passion for design into the distinct look and feel. CEO Burgess added, "We try to have one flagship banking center in each community that can act as an embodiment of that unique community's style, spirit, and history. I'm proud of the sophisticated style and design we have achieved on Main Street."
About C1 Bank: C1 Bank is a local, independent bank that serves thousands of sophisticated savers and borrowers from 28 locations in Tampa Bay and the coasts of southwest Florida and Miami-Dade County, as well as online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank was honored as the 19 th fastest growing company in Florida at the 2013 " Florida Fast 100" awards, as having the "Coolest Office Space," as one of the "Tampa Bay Fast 50," and as one of " Tampa Bay's Largest 100 Private Companies." C1 Bank CEO, Trevor Burgess, won Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 in Florida in the Financial Services category. C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, business loans, SBA loan programs, portfolio residential mortgages, and association and treasury services. C1 Bank is the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl and a Corporate Partner of the Miami HEAT. C1 Bank: Banking by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.C1 Bank services include:
- Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market products for consumers and businesses
- Business loans and commercial real estate loans, up to $33 million, to assist local business growth
- Small Business Administration loans, up to $5 million - C1 Bank is a Preferred Lending Partner and is consistently ranked as one of the region's top SBA lenders
- Residential mortgages all approved with quick local decision making
- Banking products to serve entrepreneurs, physicians, lawyers, accountants and other professionals
- Association and Treasury Services - providing lockbox services to condominium associations and other businesses in need of sophisticated treasury management solutions