The company is responsible for much of the interior work in both private and public jets. Due to the strong backlog for plane manufacturers, shares of BEAV have been "up, up, up!" he exclaimed.
B/E Aerospace cancelled its analyst meeting originally scheduled for today, announcing that is exploring a potential sale, merger or split up, Cramer added. Although some analysts are calling shares of BEAV overvalued, Cramer disagreed, arguing, "This company is worth a great deal."
So who would buy the company?Rockwell Collins (COL) would be a possible merger candidate, he said, but not Honeywell International (HON). Turning to Pfizer (PFE), Cramer was not impressed by its earnings results. He added that AstraZeneca (AZN) -- the company Pfizer wants to buy -- does not have as strong a cancer pipeline as initially thought. He concluded that Merck (MRK) has a more "exciting story" than Pfizer, especially with its consumer products division.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV