Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Monday evening:
Valero Energy (VLO): "This was an amazing quarter. I like it."
Plug Power (PLUG): "They peaked in March and I said to sell. I still don't like Plug."Old Republic International (ORI): "That one yields 4% and it's got my name on it." Pharmacyclics (PCYC): "That stock has been crushed and I'm willing to make a stand. I think it's OK." Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT): "I want to stay away from Goodyear. I prefer General Motors (GM)." West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): "It's good but it's not great. I prefer Pfizer (PFE)." Taser International (TASR): "This stock has been a winner and I'm not concerned about a 5% decline." Dun & Bradstreet (DNB): "I'm surprised it sold off so much. I'd stick with it." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV