CHICAGO, May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products serving businesses and institutions, today announced its planned participation at the following investor conferences during the 2014 second quarter.
- May 6, 2014 at 11:20 a.m. EDT, DG Macpherson, Senior Vice President and Group President, Global Supply Chain and International will present at the Baird Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, IL.
- May 21, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT, Jim Ryan, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer and Ron Jadin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will present at the Electrical Products Group Conference in Longboat Key, FL.
- June 4, 2014 at 11:00 EDT, Debra Oler, Vice President and General Manager, Grainger Brand will present at the Deutsche Bank Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference in Chicago, IL.
- June 10, 2014 at 9:50 EDT, Jim Ryan, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, and Ron Jadin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, IL.
Interested parties can access the live audio webcast of each presentation at Grainger's Investor Relations website, www.grainger.com/investor. Presentation slides will be posted in the News and Events, Presentations and Webcasts section of Grainger's Investor Relations website and will be available for 30 days after the event.
About Grainger W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2013 sales of $9.4 billion, is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Asia, Europe and Latin America.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV