Hyatt Hotels (H) Reaches New Lifetime High Today
- H has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.3 million.
- H has traded 6,898 shares today.
- H is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in H with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for H NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on H: Hyatt Hotels Corporation, a hospitality company, manages, franchises, owns, and develops hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation ownership properties worldwide. H has a PE ratio of 41.9. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Hyatt Hotels a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hyatt Hotels has been 368,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hyatt Hotels has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.64 and a short float of 3.6% with 2.18 days to cover. Shares are up 9.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hyatt Hotels as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.15, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 122.22% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 31.08% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 100.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $16.00 million to $32.00 million.
- You can view the full Hyatt Hotels Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts